1. Raw Material One certification report copy shall support all raw materials on this P.O. for both the chemical and physical test reports. Each report shall list the following:
a) Material specification and revision
b) Heat number and supplier
c) Results of chemical analysis and physical tests
d) AEROTECH ENGINEERING Job number, part number, P.O. number and quantity
e) Note: Use raw material from a domestic source otherwise noted.
2. Test Report The supplier shall include with shipment one copy of the test results and/or inspection data required by purchase order.
3. Process Certifications (Vendor Performed) One copy of reports of all special processes and inspection verification results shall be furnished with each shipment of processed components.
4. Certification of Conformance One copy of the C. of C. shall be included with each shipment of product.
5. First Article Inspection Inspection of a First Article product, manufactured to satisfy this purchase order must be submitted to AEROTECH ENGINEERING Quality department prior to the start of production. Notify AEROTECH ENGINEERING Q.A. department at (562) 809-9088.
6. Source Inspection AEROTECH ENGINEERING in-process or final source inspection of product at your facility. Upon receipt, notify AEROTECH ENGINEERING Q.A. department at (562) 809-9088.
7. Change notification and approval AEROTECH ENGINEERING must be notified of any changes in product or process definition, supplier location, supplier management changes, etc., immediately, and approval of change must be obtained from company management.
8. Contract number The Prime Contract number listed on the AEROTECH ENGINEERING P.O. will be recorded on all subcontracts Po’s. All items shown on this P.O., including all applicable records, are subject to surveillance and inspection at your facility, at the option of Government, regulatory agencies, and/or AE Customer Representative. AEROTECH ENGINEERING will provide sufficient notice to schedule surveillance.
9. Quality Systems Supplier shall maintain an inspection system in compliance with AS9100, ISO 9001, or equivalent, including record control & retention for 7 years minimum or stated on purchase order. (For disposition records, contact AEROTECH ENGINEERING Q.A. Dept.)
10. Calibration system Supplier shall provide and maintain a calibration system in compliance with ANSI Z-540, ISO 17025, or equivalent.
11. Effort of nonconformance All non-conformances that cannot be reworked to engineering requirements must be reported to AEROTECH ENGINEERING on suppliers’ nonconformance document for approval.
12. Special process control AEROTECH ENGINEERING customer approved sources required. Only sources approved by AEROTECH ENGINEERING’s customers may be used to satisfy this P.O. flow-down requirement.
13. Aerotech Engineering process control Only AEROTECH ENGINEERING approved sources may satisfy this P.O. requirement.
14. Customer/Government source AEROTECH ENGINEERING Customer and/or Government source inspection/verification is required at your facility. Customer may still reject subsequent delivered product.
15. Key characteristics This part of assembly has Key Characteristics (KC) or Interface Key Characteristics. Do not alter. KC’s require a 100% dimensional inspection record.
16. Right of Access Right of access by the organization, their customer and regulatory authorities to th applicable areas of all facilities at any level of supply chain, involved in the order and all applicable of records. All records are to be kept for 15 years or as specified.
17. Flow down Requirements Supplier shall flow down all requirements of our purchase order to subtiers when required.